Adorable Australian Labradoodles For Sale In Pennsylvania
Sugar Plum Australian Labradoodles is a family-owned business, only 45 minutes from Philadelphia, that is committed to performing extensive health testing and temperament assessments on each of our bred Multi-generational Australian Labradoodles before selecting them to produce our adorable puppies. We have a select number of litters each year, focusing individual attention to the development of each puppy before it goes to its forever home. Puppies, along with the adult dogs, spend their days playing in the yard, playing with kids, socializing with dogs and people, and growing up to be healthy, well cared for family companions. Needless to say, the precious puppies we raise are part of our family living in our home…until they go home to yours! Whether this is your first Australian Labradoodle or your third, this will be a very exciting time for you and your family!
Ready to go home now!
Corolla is a black parti that has a curly fleece coat and will be around 42-45 lbs. as an adult. Born 2/17/23. She is such a love and has such a beautiful temperament. Corolla is quiet and observant and will learn commands very easily. This little lady will be an amazing companion to a family with or without children. Corolla is crate and potty trained. She is truly a neat little pup.
Ready to go home now! Born 2/17/23
Kitty Hawk is a chocolate parti with a straight/lightly wavy fleece coat and will be around 45 lbs. as an adult. Kitty LOVES people and has a strong desire to be around them. She will be great with kids or a family that enjoys activities like hiking. She is a silly girl that makes us laugh with her antics. Kitty is crate and potty trained. She knows “sit” and gives “five”.
All of our puppies with the exception of those set aside for breeding stock are $3,500 plus tax. Please submit your Puppy Application and we will review and contact you within 48 hours. If approved, a $500 deposit is required to hold your place for the planned litter. The remaining balance is due when the pups are 6 weeks of age. We cannot hold any puppy without an approved application AND deposit. Sugar Plum reserves the right to hold back select puppies from each litter for their breeding program PRIOR to puppy allocations being made.
All puppies unless purchased for the breeding stock will be sold with a spay-neuter contract that states that the procedure must be completed by the time the puppy is 12 months old. Breeding rights may be purchased with specified puppies with the agreement that you will provide specified health testing to verify that the dog is truly of breeding quality.
Due to the changes in the law, we do not offer shipping to our clients. You must fly into Philadelphia Int. (1 hr 20 min from us) or Baltimore Washington Int. (1 hr 40 min from us) to pick up your puppy. For a fee of $200, we will meet you at the Philadelphia or Baltimore airport with your puppy in a crate approved for in-cabin flight.
We are a very convenient drive from many locations in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. We are also an easy drive from New York and Virginia.
Your puppy will:
- Have had all age-appropriate immunizations and de-worming.
- Come with our 2-year health guarantee.
- Come with a blanket or soft toy that has the scent of its littermates to help your new baby adjust to its new home.
- Be microchipped.
- Will have begun crate training.
- Will have been well socialized with children, adults, and other dogs and animals.
- Will have a lifetime of support from us.
After the deposit is received:
- We will contact you following the birth of your puppy.
- We will post pictures on Instagram, Facebook, and our website as well as email you with updates. We know you are excited about your new family member.
- We will help you with making pickup/delivery arrangements for your new puppy if necessary.
- At the age of 7 weeks, we will match you with a puppy based on your application while considering temperament, special needs, environment, and your lifestyle. At that time we will send you a photo of the puppy we feel is a perfect match for your family.
- We will be here for you for the life of your new family member.
- We require a final payment of $3000 plus tax when puppies are 6 weeks old.
- Your puppy will be ready to join your family between 8 and 9 weeks old.
- If our litter does not have what you want, your deposit may be rolled over to the next litter.
- Whether or not you choose a puppy from Sugar Plum, we wish you the best of luck in your search for your new family member!
I am very sorry but we do not take visitors to our home. Please understand that we are a small in-home breeder and do not have a kennel facility that is available for visiting. With numerous requests to visit each day we just cannot handle the interruptions to our home life or to the care of our puppies. The vast majority of our dogs do not reside here in our home but live as treasured family pets with their Guardians. We currently only have one breeding dog under our roof full time. Parvovirus is a real threat to the lives of young puppies that are not fully vaccinated and we absolutely do not take visitors to see the puppies…ever. Canine Parvo Virus is a deadly communicable disease. It is transferred on shoe clothes, tires, and hands and can easily be picked up and carried on the soles of your shoes without you knowing that you’ve been exposed! So please be understanding about our no visitor policy, it is only for the sanity of our family and the safety of our pups! We are trying to protect your new family member as well!
When planning a trip to our home to pick up your new puppy, we ask that you not visit other places where dogs have been prior to visiting. Parvovirus is very persistent and difficult to get rid of…Parvo can live in the soil for up to 3 years!